well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so did not get a raise on my ssi or much of one on my ss so i,m not very happy with this cause that will not help me at all to who ever reads this please try understand i,m sure i,m not the only one that,s been down this way an my name is johnny eickenhorst thank you okay for those of us that has not got a raise in three years it is time for the gov to do right by us .

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of a product or service from Social Security Administration and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Social Security Administration to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was was not done right from government. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Social Security Administration for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments