My son is 21 with full disabilities, mental and Cerebral Palsy. He lives in our home and with the help of SSI, he pays for his own rent and food.

He has paranoia and living with strangers would mentally shut him down. SSI employee made comments that he shouldn't live with us because he cant afford what rent we could normally get and we should put him in a home for people with disabilities and she doesn't care what the state of Colorado would have to pay for his care as she is with the Social Security Government which if Federal. She wouldn't listen to anything I was trying to tell her, she was all about taking my sons benefits away.

We just moved to this state, and have never had an issue with SSI until now. She has never met my son.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. DeeEd1991 stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional agent. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of social security administration staff and associated monetary loss in the amount of $252. Social Security Administration needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned social security administration staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Social Security Administration.

Comments