Social Security Administration - Social security worker(Sabrina at Philadelphis call center) rude and abrasive when I called for help with my disability benefits.
I have been trying to straighten out a problem my husband is having with his Medicare prescription drug costs.Today I called Soc Security to follow up on the case and see if anything had been resolved yet.
The Soc Sec worker I spoke to was positively hateful. I was very taken aback by the rude and condescending attitude she took with me from the very start of our conversation, because the other workers I have spoken to over the last couple of days have been so courteous and pleasant. This woman was very put off with me because she got my call "by accident". She was not supposed to get any more calls as she was going on break in order to go to a "meeting".
I was taking up her time and she missed the "meeting" and she was not happy about it. Every time I tried to speak she said "no! you're not listening to me" and then proceeded to yell over me. Then she accused ME of cutting HER off and told ME to stop yelling at HER.
I couldn't ask or say anything without her getting very irritated with me and screaming that I was not listening to her. When I asked her how we were supposed to afford paying for my husbands prescription until the error was fixed she said it was not her job to help me. When I asked her for her name she said, seething with hate and very condescendingly "My name is Sabriiiiiina. I'm with the Phiiiiladeeeelphia call center!
I told you that at the beginning of the phone call and if you had been listening you would already know my name!".She had me in tears before I hung up.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Drug Costs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "This company is HORRIBLE! Do NOT use them!!! I ordered 50 coffee mugs with a simple single color logo printed on them and here's what I received: ..."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."
- "on the web site, they wrote the exam is last updated on 21st Sep 2016 The file they allowed me to download, last update 2015 . I tried to contact them,..."