2.0

After SSI Claim was Approved I have been given the run around by the Employees at the Mission St. San Francisco Office with regard to receiving All of the Retro Payment even they have acknowledged owing me.

I have provided documentation proof (Including a letter they sent me! Stating they Owe me $973.40 from May of 2016.) Yet here I am MONTHS LATER... Still NO PAYMENT! Several of their agents have LIED TO ME, BEEN RUDE, ARROGANT, ONE AGENT WENT AS FAR AS TO TAUNT ME!

Saying... " You aren't allowed to have a copy of our accounting of your

financial calculations!" He went on to say.. " The Public can't have access to their own records for THEIR OWN PROTECTION! ".

" Because someone might try to MANIPULATE THE SYSTEM ! Like Terrorists or something.". In total shock at this man's obvious paranoid delusions I responded...

" Oh, I see " and quietly walked out of their BRAIN RANCH.

It is quite clear to me that these folks are drunk with POWER ( A Power Trip! ) So much so that they making up crazy excuses that clearly show their total disregard for those they swore an OATH to Serve according to the law. But they feel they are above the law. Our Country is DOOMED TO THE SAME FATE AS THE ROMANS, EGYPTIANS, NAZI GERMANY, ETC.

WHEN PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT OFFICES FEEL THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO THOSE THEY SWORE A OATH TO SERVE. ALL I want is the $ 973.40 lousy bucks they admit they Owe me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of social security administration supplemental security income benefits. Social Security Administration needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned social security administration supplemental security income benefits in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Social Security Administration.

Comments