Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I went online and created account when I receive Social Security that I applied for I first receive disaSocial then came Social Security ever since then in the past two years I went online so I can see information on myself well guess what it didn't work I was locked out not once not twice three times I have been on the computer for 40 years no problem Social Security big problem when I called today like I did two years ago the indicated there's no such account try to recreate I indicated to the girl today I already tried that it doesn't work she was no help at all more or less that's all I can tell you I recreated 3 times am I supposed to do this forever it's broken the system is broken.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Social Security Administration. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Social Security Administration.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Governmental Organizations and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Social Security Administration to other companies on our site.

Comments