1.7
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I recently applied for benefits. Paperwork was submitted in May, i called in July to get an update they said call back next month.

I called this Month only to be told to call someone who is handling my case but is on vacation. I left a voicemail and never received a call back. I called for an update the rep Mr Lynch was trying to stall me he didnt and couldnt give me an update. I received a call from his supervisor today and wanted to know if i was given an update and told her no still waiting.

Basically she repeated herself over and over and we were not on the same page because she just assumed and didnt want to hear any of the answers that i had for her questions. The call was about 30minutes long and still dont have an update. Meanwhile i have been in and out of the hospital since Jan and have not been able to work since. They make this hard for us because they want us to drop the claim.

This our money that we have worked for. No there are not doing us a favor its our right to use our money that eas taken to be used when we need it.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Social Security Administration. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Social Security Administration.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Governmental Organizations and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Social Security Administration to other companies on our site.

Comments