3.0
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Hi, I have 4 1/2 yr old son has autism. My son just got awarded SSI .

The ssa caseworker verified my paperwork then called my landlord (which is my dad) the worker asked my dad if he would charge someone else more he said yes. I however do not pay less than my fair share my family doesn't believe in mooching we live on same property but we pay each our own 50/50. I have mailed my paperwork in proving I pay more than fair share 2 wks ago. Still no answer and I went to office waited 2 hrs all they did was tell me can I just have your paperwork and I had questions they wouldn't answer only said mam I only want your paperwork.

That was third time I went in office the lady said I never turned in any paperwork before cause I don't have a receipt I said yes I turned in all my paperwork my son already got approved all I wanted was to show proof of my fair share market value to get my son his SSI they took 100 out saying my dad paid stuff which he doesn't ever. This office is in Victorville CA. I was there last on Monday July 31 2017 saw lady cubicle 8 11:13am she did not wanna give me her name she was mean kept talking down to me like I wanted free stuff. Hello I worked over 9 yrs only stopped to take care of my son and dad.

I paid taxes and my husband works we still pay taxes. The office lady blew me off saying here call his caseworker. I did call two days row no call back so I ended up calling main ssa number to make appt. My son doesn't deserve this he has surgery I have pay for room he has disability needs which is why he is on ssi.

No way would I ever treat people like dogs or ticks more like. This needs attention!

Review about: Social Security Administration Supplemental Security Income Benefits.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments