Sean H Hmv

Wrong Doing

I was getting disability for reasons that I'll keep private. In the past year Social Security has stopped my benefits 7 times.

The reason they gave was because I wouldn't give them a medical review. Last March I went into my local office, and the office manager set up a by telephone medical review for me. I have the man the medical review by phone, recorded the entire matter, and at that point, Social Security reinstated my benefits. I have one Social Security employee that will state he KNOWS this by telephone review took place.

One month later, Social Security stopped my benefits again stating I still hadn't given them a review. Jumping forward. They shut my benefits off again last May. I was actually relieved and glad.

Then I went to a rehab facility out of state in October. In November the payments division in Kansas City Missouri reinstated my benefits while I was in the rehab. I have one recorded conversation with a local Social Security Rep. and a recorded telephone conversation a National Social Security Rep.

in which BOTH state the payments and processing center in Kansas City Missouri reinstated my benefits and the woman with National even gave me the date Kansas City mailed me the reinstatement letter. Then they turn around and try to deny this and send me a letter informing me that after being shut off for almost 6 months their system automatically, by itself, mistakenly turned my benefits back on after said benefits had been stopped for 6 months. And that because of this it's an overpayment and I owe them $8000.

Also, my son's mother in Springfield Missouri did some investigating and found that a member of my mother's side of the family works at the Kansas City Payments and Processing Center, and ALL my mother's side of the family HATE MY GUTS over personal matters. So, what's REALLY going on?

Loss:

Preferred solution: The supposed fictitious frame up debt erased and my benefits reinstated.

User's recommendation: As I do, save ALL letters and record all telephone and in person convos when dealing with the SSA.

Shini_Tar

| map-marker Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Shows That Third World America Has Little Social Safety Net for Disabled People

Original review Apr 15, 2024

Unlike America, there are other countries that treat disabled people a lot better.--Unfortunately, America has little social safety net for disabled people since its government authorities are insanely wealthy warmonger psychos who treat workers and customers like crap.--Those insanely wealthy warmonger psychos make sure that America's military is funded a lot more than education, infrastructure, unlimited internet data with fast speed, social mobility, affordable healthcare, making house ownership easy, etc.--Which is why America has become a declining third world oligarchy with fewer wealthy individuals while disabled people are an afterthought there.--It's why some individuals are leaving America to live elsewhere where people are given a much better standard of living.--But America's Social Security Administration organization has been captured by the politically corrupt American government ran by insanely wealthy warmonger psychos.--This Social Security Administration makes registering an account online for disability benefits an unnecessary pain that wastes too much time for disabled people.--Disabled people are screwed if they live in poverty when waiting for months until the Social Security Administration gives them approved disability benefits.--But they try very hard to not approve disability benefits for disabled people who actually need them.--Unlike America, other countries do not ruthlessly treat disabled people like this.

Socorro-za
map-marker Bellevue, Washington

I've been disabled since 2019. This is when I initially applied for social security I was not given social security until June of 2022 at this time I did not receive payment until January of 2023. I s

Updated by user Dec 11, 2023

They paid me $3000. It was overdue but I am grateful.

I *** been denied benefits do not give up. I was not able to dress myself and walk for a whole year.

They kept denying me. I think they wear you down for those committing fraud but it's not fair to those who really...

Original review Dec 11, 2023
After waiting 3 years to receive my benefits. I was granted my benefits in June 2022 I wasn't paid until January 2023 and this is just my basic monthly benefits.

First it was because I didn't have the hard copy of my green card, second because they said I needed a payee They stated I was in jail when I wasn't they told me to wait 2 weeks to verify. I had to get the verification myself. I went to other offices to try to over rule my local office. To no avail.

I went in last week to ask about my back pay and the lady told me oh they just looked at your case in November again so they probably won't for a while. I had to speak to a congressman to get paid my monthly benefits because they would not release them after six months Their fraud line is a joke you call, and it tells you to go online and when you go online fill out the form but when I hit submit it says error and that's it!! My online account is blocked. I was able to get in once.

It asked if I needed an explanation of benefits, I answered yes. Then it said I did not qualify because I was already receiving benefits. My password is never mailed to me. Before I was even paid I was receiving letters saying that my direct deposit had been changed and when I did ask they said it was none of my business because I still had to qualify in their office, even after I was given benefits at hearing.

Medicare papers stated I had a share of cost of $170, and now I actually qualify for food stamps. I get no answers, only delays Furthermore, I've tried hiring attorneys to help me. They send me letters within days of each other with all different cases saying they're paying out to each case. They continue to send the representative, that I fired, before I received my benefits.

Holding up to $7,000 to pay him when there was no reason to pay him because he was fired. I'm still in the middle of trying to receive my money they have people gang stalking me following me around blocking my YouTube channels where I speak on social security scamming me. I've written social security offices all over the country'd not one of them answers my letters. I am convinced that they are ripping off America.

Some of the cases were filed on the same day right after they denied me. I wrote The Treasury, Federal trade commission, FBI, newspapers, television stations all over the country and nobody investigates. I am being gang stalked by my community.They tried to put me in jail said that I was crazy, slandered my name to ruin my reputation. They *** my phone, computer, internet connection.vUsing my name in different formats.

First middle maiden name, married name in some cases under my social security.. I receive letters written within days of each other with different cases. They break in my home and take paperwork and letters that I've written with those case numbers to prove my allegations. I am being violated personally physically spiritually by these people who will stop at nothing to keep me quiet.

I pray that you can help me shed some light. The YouTube channels that I started to express what was happening to me have been hijacked by them. They open and close different social media accounts under my name. To get me blocked.

Thank you for listening. America needs to know what's happening because I'm sure that they are not doing it just to me every agency that I have reported this to does not help me. Social services mental health disability have laws if a client goes in and says that their life is in danger they're supposed to report it to the police and nobody reports it to the police, I try to report it to the police and the police will not file a police report. They have cameras in my home they watch everything I do, so it's hard for me to hide paperwork.

They get into my mailbox and have taken Important mail, and just yesterday I noticed my USB on my keychain is not mine, they broke in when I was asleep and changed it.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I realize that this is a lot to believe, but they are facts..
Emily M Ich

| map-marker New York, New York

Disrespected

My mom called about a letter received that she did not understand and all they did was scream at her like she was stupid on 3/25/2024 @ 11:30am. She came to me to ask what the lady was saying and I had to scream at the lady then she calmed down and apologized to my mom.

This is unacceptable who gives them the right to be rude and disrespectful to people. They need a class on how to speak to people to help them. If they don't like there jobs maybe they should find something more suitable for themselves but when you get hired in a job they ask you to be respectful to people not rude. Especially in this filed that the majority are elderly people who know very little.

People working here need a wake up call.

I wonder if this is the same way you all treat your parents. This is a shame for what the future holds for the rest of us when we get older.

Valerie W Lsh

To enroll in part A&B

Updated by user Feb 09, 2024

The person may

Original review Feb 08, 2024
Called then at 5:00 pm and was on the phone waiting until 8:15 they keep saying some one will be with you fruitless they close at 7: pm shame on them the first time I called at 3:00 pm after waiting a hour they hung up this place is a mess then when you try to enroll on line its fruitless they not her to help no one you cant get no one they act like they working no them peps dont want be bothered they will disconnect in a heart beat and they rude nasty

User's recommendation: Work as long as possible they all ready cheated us 67 and some months to work they gave our money to drug users and alcoholics years ago they stopped it

Calea Ijz
map-marker Miami, Florida

No manners, no respect

The social security offices in north Miami are full of African American and puertorican employees that have no respect for anyone whether U R professional , elder , black, white. These people are simply working there with hate and even if you complain they dont care.They should be investigated and fined.

User's recommendation: Don’t let them mistreat you and voice your concern to the media

Valerie W Lsh

| map-marker Norfolk, Virginia

Hearing with judge went south

My son had a hearing for social security disability with the judge his attorney and the expert on December 7 th at 3:00 pm and the judge was late for the appointment it was over the phone she was asking him questions and he answered them she didnt like his answer tho even tho he was begin truthful he had all ready judged him from the start he informed him about his illness she did ask him a few questions that he didnt remember she badgered him he I would fly to Ohio often to take care of him then I had him fly back to my house because he couldnt remember I am still his care taker he takes 13 pills every morning and two at nite he has failing health bad Hes a CPAP at night he use the cane. He got a scooter and a shower chair and I had to teach him how to walk.this judge will be reported her behavior was way off and that hearing went south he was in a mental hospital.

The disciplinary commission needs to investigator and that hearing.they had sent him paper work to sign wanted to no all his doctors I Knox for a fact that he signed I mailed paperwork off she will be reported this hes probably not the first person she treated that way in a hearing that bipolar kicked in and he went south with her. Then she wanted him to tell him why was he taking out the 13 pills he was taken why would you need his signature from all of his doctors to get his medical record to be audited I said he had a mini stroke they called it a TIA Im in the medical field and Ive been in the medical field for 40+ years but this judge will be reported I want them to investigate and listen to that phone

Cons:
  • Poor

Preferred solution: That judge investigated

User's recommendation: Report these judges to the disciplinary commission

map-marker Jefferson, Iowa

I had a review and I had to start over. And that is my complaint.

Social Security Administration - I had a review and I had to start over. And that is my complaint.

This is my complaint to whom it makes concern. I have been doing this 5 years.

Now I had to start all over from October 23rd I do believe for 20 seconds and wasted all that time my mental status is not okay.

My physical well-being is not okay. I am homeless and I'm still struggling..

I don't think it's very right for you guys to do this to people. Because in the end, at the end of t, get what we deserve. And I'm really tired of doing this and spending all my time trying to focus on you guys.

I have literally lost my mind.

Can't move very well, and it's still no social security. No back pay nothing and the reason being.

It's because you guys don't want to pay me from 2 thousandand 17 And Up.

I don't even know if this's going to the right place. But literally, I can't be living in my car and doing all this stuff constantly in Pain.

Calea Ijz
map-marker Miami, Florida

No manners no resoect

Employees have no manners, no education , and no respect for anyone in north miami offices . Who have given them the power to mistreat people who are handling taxpayers accounts . Very bittered and full of hate .

User's recommendation: Complain to the media and talk back and demand respect . Call police on these people

map-marker Plymouth, Wisconsin

Rude rude rude

Rude , cold, and unprofessional agents on the phone. They do not care what youre going through and they are very mean.
John G Sti

Dissatisfied with whole process

I called to schedule an appointment with SS for my retirement, waited 70 minutes for somebody to answer, spent 10 minutes with a nice lady on the phone then was put on hold (20 minutes) while she tried to find me an appointment. She came back online saying there were no appointments available and that someone would call from the local office to schedule an appointment.

If they did not call back, I was to call the 800 number and let them know. I'm sorry but asking me to be on hold for another 90 minutes is UNACCEPTABLE!!

Do your damn job the first time, this bureaucracy is not even good enough to be called a JOKE!!! All I want is an appointment, so I can retire.

Cons:
  • Terrible customer service
  • Not the people but the system

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Good Freaking Luck

Keith G Grj

| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Made homeless

Just to be fair, I did agree to pay back a overpayment received.

But,to know that you have the right too apply atleast enough to cover your home and find incompetence in place is far to much to take.

Applied in July for less than half the value of currency, as expected about three months,payed all the bills out if pockets,this include moving to a lower monthly establishment.

Which charge a well calculate amount of close to two thousand to get in.

Three months go I called,to see what's going on.

Told there was know application filed in my name for a return in service.

Call back two days there was told I was dinied the request.

Oh hold, letter came saying request under view? Mine you this is three months after applying

A month letter another letter came

I have to keep paying these bills without a job or income.

Amount granted, this in October amount granted 14 Dollars and 40 cents.for the month of October in November, enough to be just under 21 dollars to cover rent, in Dec,

4 + months out pockets to hear it's not it enough.

Facing eviction in ten days for missing

Last month rent.

What a joke Iam ,65 ,

Thank you for letting me vap.

Resolved
Mary S Sdf

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: SSA WEBSITE SUCKS!

Updated by user Aug 22, 2023

Clarifying information.

Original review Aug 22, 2023
I am my husband's and my daughter's payee They've JUST RECEIVED THEIR CHECKS AND IT STILL SAYS THAT HE IS NOT RECEIVING BENEFITS! Even after the office reviewed our overpayment case and was determined that they were NOT overpaid.

BUT THEN WE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A CHICAGO OFFICE BILLING US TO SEND THEM PAYMENT OF OVER 100K ALTOGETHER!

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
UPDATE: My husband, daughter and I went to our local SSA office and the gentleman there explained that his case was completed at the local office but the Payment Center in Chicago is still processing the rest of the information and then when it gets completed, we will no longer receive any more overpayment letters. He and her most likely until everything is back in order to receive their checks at the end of Sept instead of the 3rd.
Cons:
  • People trigger happy and mess up accounts

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Go to the office and get everything documented what happened!

Brynley Fvb

Verified Reviewer

Someone needs to be fired

My 74 year old mother and I have been on hold for over an hour and a half trying to speak with anyone and guess what? We are still on hold. This is absolutely absurd. I wish I could give less than one star. We are paying these people to do a job they obviously aren't doing.
Featured
Andrew G Aeo

| map-marker Baltimore, Maryland

They switched my actual judge who had my case to a different one and he illegally denied my disability and I have enough on records to prove that filed a appeal they denied that

Social Security Administration - They switched my actual judge who had my case to a different one...
Explore video interviews
Updated by user Oct 27, 2022

I also need a legal aid assistance for my civil lawsuit that I filed I have the case number but I need more understanding about something before I fill anything out facts

Updated by user Oct 27, 2022

Still the same thing I went up there to show them my medical insurance card that was recently mailed to me they made and came up with a excuse saying the date was to old if it was more recent then they would be able release my social security card but they couldn't I...

Original review Sep 24, 2022
I had a disability hearing first judge name was Donald k neely that called my case he postponed it to gather and get more before he made his decision remind u this case been going on for awhile now he gave me a date of March 9 2022 from January 9th 2021 when I got in that March 9th 2022 it was a different judge name Jesus Ortiz wasn't that judge that should have took or called the case but when it was called I was enrolled in king health kept up with my meds doing everything I could was present with a prp worker they failed me and should have made Sure I got my stuff but he made it short and said I will mail u my decision in the mail I did not get a decision at the hearing got the decision April 19 th I'm the mail he denied both mentally and physically illegally I have enough to show doctors then diagnosed me with mental illness I suffers from gunshot wounds stab wounds so iam in chronic pain all the time I filed an appeal a week later and I got a decision from the appeals august 29 denied my review going with his decision when a judge can not determine a say a person is not disabled they are only there to see if they have enough to prove that person or not specially mentally in physically thats wat your medical records for and.they have enough so they shouldn't denied my appeal so I need help support and assistance with a civil action lawsuit they are playing with my housing my living I'm stuck in a homeless situation illegally and I follow and worship Islam they have no right or authorization to be doing wat they are doing now only way is to file a civil action lawsuit want to show yall that this is real I'm not lying making up anything they are violating tryna take my rights and take wat iam entitled and try keep me trapped in a situation and iam a Muslim case been going on for a very while how can they just take that long with a case and my case was one of the very first called this year to prolong a case and try deny everything doesn't add up some type of fruad indentity stuff going on I need help with a civil action lawsuit I can also submit medical records of me being diagnosed and everything else cause I have them wat they are doing is very serious on going matter and it's putting my life in jeopardy trying to use me as a shield and live and benefit off me why iam in the worse situation and remind they then already stole my social security and I'd and I been tryna get replacement back and it's like they holding on to them like its there's and that's not cool because your social security is not secure facts
Pros:
  • Accurate proof iam disabled
Cons:
  • Switched judges
  • Not capable working full time
  • Making there own decisions

Preferred solution: Civil action lawsuit filed before October 29 they only give u 60 days after the appeal deny

Andrey P Krt

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Moscow, Moscow

My ssd

Social Security Administration - My ssd
Social Security Administration - My ssd - Image 2
hello, my name is Andrey Papshev, dob 04.25.1960 ss 16982****, my adress was 290 174 st app 1002 sunny isles Bch Fl 33160, for many years I received SSD those disability pension and stopped receiving, explain the reason why I do not receive SSD pension, and when I finally start to receive, what is the reason? What needs to be done in order to receive it again, everything was formalized for me, I received the SSD to the Bank of America without any problems, When will I start receiving SSD again 04/09/2023 Andrey Papshev

User's recommendation: Return ssd

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article