Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My case manager refuses to disclose her name.When i call the office, they tell me that they don't have personal information such as names and contact information for other employees.

My case manager has been fraudulently withholding $117. each and every month for the past 55 months. She claims I am receiving free gifts of money from an unnamed source. When I have filed appeals, she shreds my appeals and throws them into the garbage to avoid doing the work to fix her mistakes.

Two or three years ago, I went to her office and spoke with her inperson regarding her error. She called me a liar and tried to convince me that I was mentally disabled. When I informed her that I wasn't mentally disabled and was actually rather intelligent, she got angry and didn't wish to speak to me anymore. She told me that I had to PROVE I wasn't getting free gifts of money from an unnamed source.

Unfortunately, she failed to disclose who was to write it and none of my suggestions met with her satisfaction. I was informed by a clerk that works in the office that the reason for this is because the case manager hates people who receive SSI, that she throws the appeals away. When I have checked with the Social Security Administration on the phone, they have informed me that my case manager has never posted in my account that I have ever filed an appeal. I asked her what happened to the 15 appeals that I have filed in the past four years.

The person I spoke with told me that my appeals went through a shredder and into the garbage can.I was also informed that the case managers are over-worked, underpaid and they won't ever work on any of my appeals because they resent taking the time to do so.

Review about: Social Security Administration Manager.

Reason of review: discrimination.

Preferred solution: Fire case manager. Pay me for her fraudulant deductions.

I liked: Was not done right.

I didn't like: Lack of help and discrimination, Morons, Lies, No help.

Had an Experience with Social Security Administration?

Comments

All you have to do is mail the appeal by certified letter return reciept requested.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1349135

If this is really true, then I would suggest hiring a lawyer who specializes in SSI.

to aliens_amoung_us #1349136

The SSI lawyer, Ana Sanchez, I spoke with told me that she needs a recent letter from Social Security confirming my appeals were received and denied.I cannot get confirmation because the clerk at social security says my case manager threw my appeals away and never recorded that I filed the appeals.

I called the lawyer back and she told me to try harder to get a letter from them or she can't help me. Unfortunately, the money she is taking out makes me even more broke.

I cann't afford to hire a lawyer.I am stuck with legal Aid through the county