Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My case manager refuses to disclose her name. When i call the office, they tell me that they don't have personal information such as names and contact information for other employees.

My case manager has been fraudulently withholding $117. each and every month for the past 55 months. She claims I am receiving free gifts of money from an unnamed source. When I have filed appeals, she shreds my appeals and throws them into the garbage to avoid doing the work to fix her mistakes.

Two or three years ago, I went to her office and spoke with her inperson regarding her error. She called me a liar and tried to convince me that I was mentally disabled. When I informed her that I wasn't mentally disabled and was actually rather intelligent, she got angry and didn't wish to speak to me anymore. She told me that I had to PROVE I wasn't getting free gifts of money from an unnamed source.

Unfortunately, she failed to disclose who was to write it and none of my suggestions met with her satisfaction. I was informed by a clerk that works in the office that the reason for this is because the case manager hates people who receive SSI, that she throws the appeals away. When I have checked with the Social Security Administration on the phone, they have informed me that my case manager has never posted in my account that I have ever filed an appeal. I asked her what happened to the 15 appeals that I have filed in the past four years.

The person I spoke with told me that my appeals went through a shredder and into the garbage can. I was also informed that the case managers are over-worked, underpaid and they won't ever work on any of my appeals because they resent taking the time to do so.

Review about: Social Security Administration Manager.

Reason of review: discrimination.

Preferred solution: Fire case manager. Pay me for her fraudulant deductions.

I didn't like: Lack of help and discrimination, Morons, Lies, No help.

Comments

All you have to do is mail the appeal by certified letter return reciept requested.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1349135

If this is really true, then I would suggest hiring a lawyer who specializes in SSI.

to aliens_amoung_us #1349136

The SSI lawyer, Ana Sanchez, I spoke with told me that she needs a recent letter from Social Security confirming my appeals were received and denied. I cannot get confirmation because the clerk at social security says my case manager threw my appeals away and never recorded that I filed the appeals.

I called the lawyer back and she told me to try harder to get a letter from them or she can't help me. Unfortunately, the money she is taking out makes me even more broke.

I cann't afford to hire a lawyer. I am stuck with legal Aid through the county