Social Security Administration Customer Service
Contact Social Security Administration
- (800) 772-1213
- (800) 325-0778
- (800) 269-0271
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Social Security Administration
Social Security Administration delivers services through a nationwide network of over 1,400 offices that include regional offices, field offices, card centers, teleservice centers, processing centers, hearing offices, the Appeals Council, and our State and territorial partners, the Disability Determination Services. It also has a presence in U.S. embassies around the globe.
Social Security Administration (SSA) is headed by a Commissioner and has a staff of approximately 62,000 employees. SSA's central office is located in Baltimore, Maryland. The field organization, which is decentralized to provide services at the local level, includes 10 regional offices, 6 processing centers, and approximately 1300 field offices.
Social Security Administration Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Social Security Administration to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Monroe, Louisiana, United States
- Des Moines, Iowa, United States