Social Security Administration - Telling me I owe money, and then yelled at me..
On May 15th 2013, my dear husband passed away from a long battle with cancer.If that wasn't enough to deal with, now my Social Security has been a MESS ever since.
Social Security claims that they over-paid me $6,629.50, and now I owe them that amount. THIS IS NOT CORRECT!! I DO agree that I was over-paid $2,000 and I even wrote a check, along with all of my bank statements to PROVE what was paid and took it into the office hoping to clear up this mess once and for all. Unfortunately, not only did they not accept my check, but I was further humiliated by the loud and angry man that "assisted" me.
His co-worker even told him to lower his voice. He pointed his finger in my face and told me that my bank statements "prove nothing". I have jumped through all of their hoops, filled out form after form, had meetings and lengthy interviews, in person and on the phone. All of this has gotten me nowhere.
I am still receiving letters claiming I owe them over $6,000! My voice is not strong due to problems with my vocal cords, and this is EXTREMEMLY STRESSFUL on me. I am so overwhelmed by this. I am worried that they will come after money that is NOT theirs!
I am seeking your help in this matter, as I don't know where else to turn!
I am at the end of my rope, and I desperately need your help!Thank you in advance, and I look forward to your assistance!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "THE PIITSBURGH POLICE ARE VERY AGGRESIVE I MEAN REALLY THEY SHOULD GO TO STUDY BEFORE DOING THE JOB BECAUSE MY BUDDY GET BEAT FOR NO REASON I WILL NOT INSULT..."
- "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..."
- " ..."
- "Over a month ago I bought an herbal product from the company called VITAGLO. I paid in advance with Paypal, but I never got the product or the refund I requested. I have..."
- "I Paid 1,995.00 For A R.O. I did some research and found same one online thru sams club for 168.00 Paid a Plumber 195.00 To Install It So Under 500.00..."
- "Ordered this for wife after she gave birth to our son this week... Ill let the picture speak for itself.. Yeah folks thats xmas tree branches in the vase.... DO..."
- "BOUGHT A DRESS AND NEVER RECEIVED IT, I EVEN PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING, THEY WILL SEND YOU A TRACKING # FROM DHL, THEY EVEN ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS AGAIN VIA..."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."
- "Tony is a scam artist. He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates. He's headed back to Colorado, good..."