Social Security Administration - Social security worker(Sabrina at Philadelphis call center) rude and abrasive when I called for help with my disability benefits.
I have been trying to straighten out a problem my husband is having with his Medicare prescription drug costs.Today I called Soc Security to follow up on the case and see if anything had been resolved yet.
The Soc Sec worker I spoke to was positively hateful. I was very taken aback by the rude and condescending attitude she took with me from the very start of our conversation, because the other workers I have spoken to over the last couple of days have been so courteous and pleasant. This woman was very put off with me because she got my call "by accident". She was not supposed to get any more calls as she was going on break in order to go to a "meeting".
I was taking up her time and she missed the "meeting" and she was not happy about it. Every time I tried to speak she said "no! you're not listening to me" and then proceeded to yell over me. Then she accused ME of cutting HER off and told ME to stop yelling at HER.
I couldn't ask or say anything without her getting very irritated with me and screaming that I was not listening to her. When I asked her how we were supposed to afford paying for my husbands prescription until the error was fixed she said it was not her job to help me. When I asked her for her name she said, seething with hate and very condescendingly "My name is Sabriiiiiina. I'm with the Phiiiiladeeeelphia call center!
I told you that at the beginning of the phone call and if you had been listening you would already know my name!".She had me in tears before I hung up.f076532 review #479112
You may also like
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium. I got a BILL 1/12/15,..."
- "Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days. I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "I had lift for a loose skin turkey neck look. After all the money spent, pain and bruising, it didn't work at all. I told doctor to compare..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."