Social Security Administration - Social security worker(Sabrina at Philadelphis call center) rude and abrasive when I called for help with my disability benefits.
I have been trying to straighten out a problem my husband is having with his Medicare prescription drug costs.Today I called Soc Security to follow up on the case and see if anything had been resolved yet.
The Soc Sec worker I spoke to was positively hateful. I was very taken aback by the rude and condescending attitude she took with me from the very start of our conversation, because the other workers I have spoken to over the last couple of days have been so courteous and pleasant. This woman was very put off with me because she got my call "by accident". She was not supposed to get any more calls as she was going on break in order to go to a "meeting".
I was taking up her time and she missed the "meeting" and she was not happy about it. Every time I tried to speak she said "no! you're not listening to me" and then proceeded to yell over me. Then she accused ME of cutting HER off and told ME to stop yelling at HER.
I couldn't ask or say anything without her getting very irritated with me and screaming that I was not listening to her. When I asked her how we were supposed to afford paying for my husbands prescription until the error was fixed she said it was not her job to help me. When I asked her for her name she said, seething with hate and very condescendingly "My name is Sabriiiiiina. I'm with the Phiiiiladeeeelphia call center!
I told you that at the beginning of the phone call and if you had been listening you would already know my name!".She had me in tears before I hung up.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "The WORST company I have ever purchased from. Costs on the upwards of $200 after the trial which they DO NOT disclose prior to purchase. Terrible customer service...."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."
- "I purchased the extended warranty through GBS for my Ashley Durablend couch and loveseat and was told "peeling isn't covered on Durablend only on top grain leather products". Both..."